× Michigan Fastpitch 16U Free Agency
16U teams post here to find players. And 16U players post here to find teams.

Midwest Intensity Looking for a Utility Player/Outfielder

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #5323 by Leonard035
Leonard035 created the topic: Midwest Intensity Looking for a Utility Player/Outfielder
Midwest Intensity is looking for an experienced outfielder. Our schedule covers showcase tournaments to Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Michigan and may be Rhode Island. We are based out of South Bend Indiana and spilt practices between South Bend Indiana and St Joseph Michigan. If you are interested please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #5326 by mw7942
mw7942 replied the topic: Midwest Intensity Looking for a Utility Player/Outfielder
What are the cost? you can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #5827 by Leonard035
Leonard035 replied the topic: Midwest Intensity Looking for a Utility Player/Outfielder
Midwest Intensity is still looking for a utility player/outfielder. If you are interested please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Need help with this website? Contact Ray Lohner - rjl@michigan-fastpitch.com or 269-779-0052.